Monday, September 26, 2011

two more CQing RRs

I had a busy weekend but took some time on Sunday to relax and get a couple of the RR blocks embellish so they can be sent on... esp. as one is really late!
The first one I worked on and the late one.. was Darlene's All About Sewing Traditional RR.. here is a pic of the work I did on her block.
The next one I worked on was Peggy's Fairies, Fairies, Fairies block.... this was the last to be worked on so they will be winging their way home to Peggy before week's end.
I quite enjoyed working on these and looking forward to working on the next... then I will finally be able to get started on the Memorial projects of my Grandmother for the family Christmas gifts. I have 12-15 to make so I sure hope I can get them all done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment