Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter Wallhanging

This past weekend I finally got the naked blocks put together for yet another RR I'm in with the Crazy Quilting International group. These little guys will be winging their way to the first participant this week.
In these blocks I made use of 2 of the pieces of fabric that came in my Christmas Cracker 2010. The peach and the green.. they were much better matches then the ones I had on hand. The lavender is from an order I got from a great lady at Lisa's Heaven you can still get some great craft supply deals on her website. www.lisasheaven.com
The snowflake motifs are a freebie design I collected years ago from Kreinik.

1 comment:

  1. hi lorie this is mary the pillow was so nice. every one just fell in love with it. even my brother said the picture of my family. you put it in he said how did she put the picture in there. i said i dont know. every thing in there is so nice. thank you keep it up. i will talk someday.about some thing. ok. by

    ReplyDelete