Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update on Chef Tiger

Wow.. it's been a long while since I last posted... It's been a depressing time here and cabin fever isn't helping in the least!
We lost a dear friend and brother in the church just last week. Another harassed of the terrible weather we had for over a week. He's just left home for a trip a couple hours away when he lost control of of his car and head on in the path of a transport. Jean Marie Belliveau will be greatly missed.
Though I have been working on a cross stitch piece it's not something I can share as it's a new design that'll be released next month. In the meantime I can share the little quilt I finished up making today. It's a Rag Tag doll quilt. Simply laid out in any pattern even if it is a crazy patch. Then pinned into place and layered with quilt patting and a backing. Then I just zig zag all the pieces which quilts it at the same time. then trim edges and add a binding.
Here is a close up view of the zig zag quilting all done in pink to add more pink to the quilt. :)
I do have a couple of finishes of naked blocks as well as a fairy block finish to post as well so I will endeavor to find those photos and upload ASAP. :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your friends. Very sad. I received the ribbons. Thanks sooo much for doing all that work.

    ReplyDelete