Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 11 & 12

All of these 12 Days of Christmas gifts have me spoiled rotten!
But I have to admit that the last two I've enjoyed the most.

Day 11
... eleven bits so charming.

How charming is that?!?1  as you can see sticking out the top I wasted no time in putting my new Ort Bag to use.   I just LOVE it!
Perfect complimentary colours to my living area as well... it's as much decoration as it is useful!

Day 12 
... ONE BIGGGGG SURPRISE!

And a big surprise is was indeed... and GORGEOUS!  
I have loved these fancy pincushions from a far for some time and now I have one of my very own.

and now I can share and know for sure that my Special CQ friend is as my second thought was.... Leslie!

Thank You Thank You Thank You... You have made this the best Christmas ever for me. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment